Friday, September 14, 2007

Time for Paint

I took the day off of work today to get started on painting. The sheetrock was finished up yesterday, and looks fantastic! I rolled around on the floor with Rocko last night in celebration of the room looking like a room, and not a construction zone.

I spent much of today priming, which took more time than I expected. But, I was able to get the finishing coat on the living room wall, and get the dining table cleaned and positioned in it's new spot. I'm very pleased with the finshed wall! You can't even tell that we knocked a portion of it down 2 weeks ago!


Now we are moving on to color selection. The good news is that C & I are agreeing on what colors we like, and those we aren't crazy about. We'll see how they all look with different light, and with the accessories I purchased.


As the weekend begins, we are expecting cooler weather. This will be great for C, who plans to spend much time in the attic running eletrical for the new lights! As for me, I'll have my feet on the ground and a paint brush in hand.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow! It's looking great! So, when you get a chance, let's get a glass of wine and catch up... I know I was supposed to get back to you earlier this week, and I suck and have been selfishly hording my alone time before I start classes again on Monday, but seriously. Let's do it some evening soon.

xoxo