Sunday, January 13, 2008

Destractions

I've been a slack of a blogger lately. It has been nearly a month since I've posted anything dispite the best of intensions. While I've not made time to write, I have captured 35 stars in Super Mario Galaxy, each getting me one step closer to saving Princess Peach.

By way of catching you up to date:

We had a wonderful gathering of ugly sweaters


New Years included the best hat of all time!


We just spent a lovely weekend in Eugene, catching up with many friends and leaving Rocko to wear himself out on a 2-day play date.


The bathroom/utility room project is progressing. It doesn't look much different, dispite the numerous hours spent in there. The HVAC has been re-routed, the electrical is finished, and all the walls are framed. We are getting closer to calling in the sheetrockers, which is when the change will really start to show.

No comments: